Sunday, September 27, 2009

BAGS AND SWAPS



27/09/09





Do you like BAGS   do you like SWAPS

then you must visit Francesca at http://diverticreando.blogspot.com/




 Francesca writes...


1) the bag... of course! maked as you want


2) Something to put into the bag (candy, a little purse ecc....)


3) A little present for the hobby of yours partner swap (fabric, embellishment for scrap ecc...)



Okay I know I said No Swaps this year.  But you know how it is.........no willpower.

btw Francesca is my Swap Partner in the Advent Swap.   She is the Young Lady making me feel so guilty, as she is Italian and is speaking very good English.

I do hope some of you will join.

1 comment:

DivertiCreando said...

oh no!! Sheila... I don't want you fell guilty!!
you should know... we study english at primary school, at secondary school, at college, at university.... and of couse at work!!
...it will be served for something!!! ^^

Have a nice sunday!! see you soon
hugs
Franceca