Tuesday, October 14, 2008

CATCHING UP

A truly beautiful week end, The Scot spent Saturday weeding his fruit trees and vegies and I sorted out the patio, it had been sadly neglected this year. I remember saying in February...."well by October all your treatment will be over and we can start building you up again" little did we know what would transpire and how quickly it would go.


Today, before food shopping, oh how I hate having to waste time in the supermarket, I was very busy stitching. I have finished the October swaps for the Woven Star. No don't think I am so virtuous and up to date, I still have August, September and November to do. But they are all cut and ready to stitch. And I have promised the swapmom Kate that I will have them all done on time.









My night time stitching is coming along nicely, although Jack ~ Torchwood ~ does tend to take my mind off the stitching at times.


Which reminds me, did you see David Tennent on Meet the Ancestors. Why are so many hunks born in Glasgow.





Oh, and my three parcels were posted as well.

7 comments:

Molly said...

Sounds very productive to me! Is that a new L. Anderson square I spy on your sidebar? I've made a few---the dove and the rabbits so far. So cute and quick!

The Faerie Queen said...

I missed the one with david tennant.
too busy watching other stuff.
and your garden sounds like mine - neglected, though you have good reason all I have to offer is it rained a lot here.

miniaturequilter said...

Very pretty orange stars, and the stitchery is very cute, I have no idea who david tennant is but then again, I have 3 boys controlling the TV!

Ali Honey said...

Good to hear that the Scot was able to get out for some gardening. Hope you are both well for a while now and can follow your hobbies without too many doctors visits.

Those are bright shining stars!

Lindi said...

Love the stars! As Ali says, they are bright and shining. A sign of good things to come, i hope.
The stitchery is cute. Is that one of Nice things? I have the transfers...must get started....sigh...one day!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Great blocks and I just love your NPNT block.

TracyLovesScrappyQuilts said...

Glad to hear the Scot is doing so well. Most people hate grocery shopping but I love it. All that food......