Wednesday, January 23, 2008

READING


Yesterday was a wonderful visit to the Library.



I was really in luck as I found these books. The Circle Play is how I want to use my Japanese Fabrics, which I haven't cut into just taken out and drooled over every now and then.









The other books I have just skimmed through and there seems to be lots of possibilities.






.



I also found two reading books which will occupy a lazy day on the swing seat when the temperature rises again.
Tomorrow Australia starts another Test Match with India.

So I must prepare lots of hand sewing.

What can be more like Paradise than watching the cricket and sewing.


3 comments:

The Infamous Gnomes said...

I have Circle play. Some great ideas there. The others look good.

the Infamous Gnomes said...

Hello Sheila!
That last post was from Lindi, not us, but we had wrecked her set up somehow.
We think we've fixed it all up now.
Come and visit us!

Molly said...

Lovely books! One of my favourite lazy things to do is to curl up on the couch with a pile of quilt mags or books......