Thursday, January 03, 2008

DIDN'T KEEP QUIET FOR LONG

Up at 6 a.m.
Under the anaesthetic at 8.15 a.m.
Home by 10.15 a.m.

Things seemed normal but I did have an 18mm Savary dilator to stretch something in my throat.
Just a bit of a sore throat, and slept this afternoon, whilst watching cricket. And of course have acid reflux tablets. Back for check up in February. The Scot is most put out as he thinks I am trying to steel his thunder, and reckons I am well enough to make the tea.

Won't show the photos. Isn't modern medicine marvellous.

Normal Service will be resumed tomorrow.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Oh Birday, I hadn't realised you were going in for tests. I hope everything is all right. The Scot can live without his thunder for a day or two!

Yes, I do like Wordpress. It took me a bit of figuring out, as far as initial set up (sidebar, etc) went, but for the most part you can import your old blog to your new one and just carry on. Different interface, of course.

Keep well.

sarita said...

Bless your heart, put your feet up and let that dear man pamper you a bit. His tea can wait, he just doesn't know it..;)