Sunday, December 16, 2007

Well this is turning out to be a real crappy month, what with one thing and another. No apologies for the bad language.

On Friday at 5.00 a.m. in Edinburgh, Scotland a beautiful Lady left this world.

The Scot's Mum had been in a Nursing Home, tenderly and lovingly cared for by the The Scot's Sister. She is now free from the pain and worries, so unfairly forced upon her. But She will be sadly missed.

Thank you Margaret Mary Craigie for giving me The Scot and may you Rest Your Weary Bones in Peace.

The Scot and I would like to thank you all for your kind thoughts. What a marvellous world we live in. Thank you.

11 comments:

sionwyn said...

oh, I'm sorry hops. Best to you & the scot.

meggie said...

Our sympathies to you & The Scot.

catsmum said...

How is the Scot managing?
hugz to both of you

Ali Honey said...

Dear Sheila,
Thinking of you and the Scot.I hope you are able to smile when you remember the life of your Mum in Law, and yes without her you wouldn't have the Scot.

Sorry I didn't get there yesterday for your party. I do hope despite everthing else happening you managed to enjoy your birthday. Every year added is an achievement so be proud of the number!
Hugs to you both from Ali.

gwensmom said...

I am sorry to hear this sad news.

Angie said...

I am so sorry for you and the Scot! Sending warmest of hugs to both of you.

Natalie said...

Sorry I couldn't attend your party looks lots of fun DGD kept me busy Very sorry to you both for the loss of your dear Margaret Mary memories are precious.
from Natalie

puddlingalong said...

I don't know you personally but I am a regular visit to your blog, my sympathy to you and the Scott. In these sad times we should celebrate their lives not their death.
Kindest Regards
Pamela

Jackie said...

Please accept my condolences on the passing of The Scots mum. My prayers are with you and your family.

Jackie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindi said...

Hugs to you both. It must be hard, being so far away. Treasure the good memories and remember to talk about her and the times you shared. Your memories will keep her alive in your hearts.