Friday, December 07, 2007

MY FEET KNOW WHERE MY HEART IS

My local shopping centre is fairly old,but has recently had a face lift, vast improvement and has lots of different entrances and carparks.

I have had cause to visit frequently in the past week. On the first occasion it was to claim a Medicare Rebate and guess what was opposite. CHRISTMAS THINGS. I can't even recall the name of the shop, but it sells a vast variety of items , but as It is the Season, the Christmas things are what catch my eye. The first purchase I showed you, The Nutcracker counting sleeps to Christmas. The next time I went to the SC I was at the opposite end and somehow I seemed to land back at the shop. This time some baubles for the tree, really neat tiny ones and 16 for $2. The next time a b i g r e d bauble for the patio. Will post a picture tomorrow. The next time some stars to hang outside. I just can't help it, whenever I go to the SC I finish up at, what I now call, The Christmas Shop. Is this an addiction? Will it pass? The Scot hopes so.





Which brings me to the question of presents. After a lot of thinking (very mind taxing) this is what The Scot has for Christmas. As you can see he is putting it to good use.

5 comments:

meggie said...

I see the Scot has the right attitude to Christams. Laid back!!

Lindi said...

Matroushka Santas! Where did you get them? They look great.
I see you got the sleigh going in the right place, ok.

Angie said...

I love, love, love Christmas, and if I'm out during this Season, I always have to buy Chrismas some little Christmas ornaments or baubles! :> The Scot does look like he loves his Christmas present! :>

catsmum said...

Has the Scot received his pressie early or was he just trying it out proir to it being whisked away and wrapped ???

catsmum said...

Has the Scot received his pressie early or was he just trying it out prior to it being whisked away and wrapped ???