Saturday, November 17, 2007

TECHNOLOGICALLY CHALLANGED

well I think that's the word. But I think I must admit to living in the era before the wheel.
Better forget even dreaming about a Computerised Sewing Machine.

This new phone No1Son has given me is just too too much. Now you know I don't like to let things get the better of me ....well this has. I can


  • put the battery in
  • switch it on
  • find the menu
  • actually ring someone
  • take a photo

but when it comes to

  • text messaging... well who needs it anyway
  • short cuts to ring people quickly should I ever be in need of help

now I know No1 Son is going to comment on this.

But it has me beat. I am off to read a book, the title of which I found on Molly's list, titled The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. May have an iced coffee as the weather is beautiful and warm.

btw DON'T MESSAGE ME will you.

2 comments:

riseoutofme said...

Modern technology ... how DID we ever survive before?

Enjoy The Alchemist!

How have you time to be reading????

aart hilal said...

hello!
I'm a big Paulo Coelho's fan and I don't know if you heard about his blog
http://www.paulocoelhoblog.com
I've started as a fan and now I'm collaborating with him and thought that you would like to enter his universe.
Check the blog.
if you want, or subscribe to his newsletter
http://www.warriorofthelight.com/engl/index.html
You'll see a community of warriors of light sharing ideas, dreams and most importantly following their personal legend.

QUOTE OF THE DAY

The universe is going to help the Warrior of Light.
(Manual of the Warrior of Light)


See u there and have a great day!

Aart