Tuesday, August 14, 2007

PANIC

As I have mentioned before I do tend to jump in at the deep end. This time The Four Seasons Swap. I have received my swap partner and have looked up her blog. Yes also looked up all the others, so she can't really work out who I am. And its



PANIC PANIC PANIC



everyone seems to be so Expert..... what am I going to do.



Well today The Scot has to get his eyes checked, he has glaucoma, and is keeping it under control, but has to have a field test today. So I have to drive him, and will wait at the shopping centre, conveniently opposite. Small patchwork shop and newsagents there, so no problem. Then we will do the weekly shop, and on to the library. So plenty of time to think, and maybe find some inspiration at the library.



Don't ask about the little hexagon bag, 2 hours to make, more like 2 weeks. But we are getting there, and it does look good.

6 comments:

Sue said...

Your work is lovely, you have no need to panic. Have you thought about what you're going to do? I started today and have nearly finished piecing the top. Then have some applique to do.
Sue

Rose Marie said...

I, too hit the panic button but we need to just take a deep breath and do what we do best. Haven't got a clue what I'm going to do for the swap. Oh dear, decisions, decisions.

riseoutofme said...

Deep breaths, Birdy.

LOTS of deep breaths.

Hope the Scots eyes are shining brightly.

Sooziii said...

Sheila you are braver than me - I put the banner on my site but chickened out of doing the actual swap - my excuse was Philip but I don't think that is good enough....lol Glad you like the new layout. Trying to use the whole page instead of just the cntre.

Sooziii said...

Sheila you are braver than me - I put the banner on my site but chickened out of doing the actual swap - my excuse was Philip but I don't think that is good enough....lol Glad you like the new layout. Trying to use the whole page instead of just the cntre.

meggie said...

Hope the Scot's eyes are ok.
Dont panic, your work is lovely, & you will get there.
Are we to see the hexagon bag?