Tuesday, August 28, 2007

HANDS ACROSS CYBERSPACE

I do have a lot to write about today. But instead I would like to extend a hug and a hi to my good blog friend Sooziii she is doing it real tough at the moment with her dear husband Philip.



If you drop by, do give her a hug comment. I think it would cheer her.



FOND MEMORIES

If I could be granted one wish, it would be to have a selective memory.
Only remembering those joyous times in our life.
You could then put them all together over a lifetime and truly say that you have had a wonderful life.
Ah! The good 'ol days.

2 comments:

Molly said...

But Birdy, for every low there is a corresponding high!If you did away with the memory of the lows, the memory of the highs would not be so sweet!

Sooziii said...

Dearest Birdy - can you see me blush!!
Molly is right though - we need the bad to relish the good and you can always find the good of you just look hard enough even in the midst of the bad!